5.0 Stars - 632 Reviews

Cybercrime & Fraud Solicitors Birmingham

Covering All Aspects Of Online Crime

If you’ve been a victim of cybercrime & fraud, don’t hesitate in seeking a dedicated, highly skilled and empathetic solicitor to help you navigate through the next steps. A successful outcome will rely on documentation of the illegal activity and a thorough investigation.

Because the internet is effectively borderless, cybercrime can be extremely complex to pursue. We offer a team of expert lawyers prepared with patience and empathy to guide you, whether it’s phishing scams, property infringement or even identity theft – we will be there for you.

What We Cover

Our solicitors here at Blackfriars Law have an extensive background in legal matters surrounding cybercrime and fraud. Here are just a few examples of what we cover:

Cyber Crime & Fraud Lawyers You Can Trust

If you’ve been a victim of identity fraud, trust is likely the most important thing to you right now. Technology has evolved quickly, and so has the potential for online identity fraud. You need to find a lawyer who’s up to date with the legislations in this highly complex field. We have represented clients in a number of cybercrime and fraud cases, so you can be reassured that our team have proven experience.

What Are Phishing Scams?

39% of businesses have experienced cyber or fraud-based crime in 2022. A whopping 83% of those crimes were phishing scams. Phishing scams are the act of fraudulent communications, often texts or emails used to steal information or login details. They can be extremely deceptive, so it’s important to take extra care when downloading anything online.

Credit Card Fraud

At Blackfriars Law, we represent not only businesses, but individuals too. Credit card fraud is common. So common, in fact, that banks circumvent up to 60% of all attempts. However, that still leaves a 40% success rate.

The most common type of credit card fraud is duplication and theft of information. These are used to make purchases on your behalf. Your information could also be added to an online database. The databases usually serve networks of criminals for use in scams such as phishing, amongst others.

If you’ve been accused, or are a victim of this type of fraud, we can provide you with a team of solicitors who are hugely knowledgeable and experienced in this area.

Evidence

The evidence that’s required for cybercrime cases can be complicated and difficult to access. It could require investigating hardware or software. Evidence can be found in a wealth of places like messaging platforms, browsing history and emails.

Sometimes this can be hard to get hold of, so it’s really important to take screenshots and make recordings of any evidence you come across at the time that you see it. Don’t waste any time, if the hacker has a chance to delete files, photos or messages, it could be hard to recover them.

Why Choose Us?

Our Solicitors are dedicated to working around the clock for our clients. This is especially important when dealing with cybercrime. Often, time is of the essence. We aim to make this process as painless as possible. You have already suffered enough, it’s up to us to put an end to that.

Get In Touch Today

Contact Our Cybercrime & Fraud Solicitors In Birmingham Today

If you’ve been the victim of online crime or fraud, don’t delay in seeking our advice. When time is of the essence, you need to act fast. Blackfriars Law have experience dealing with all manner of online crimes, so we know exactly how to begin putting together your case. Contact us today for further details.

Quick Links

Our Services

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website: Find out more.